1.28.2003

+/-

i haven't written since i left for iowa city. there's no way to sum up what has been going on and still make sense. a list will do.

+
cranberry smoothies
hendrix, my fish
the pet shop i found downtown that actually lets you play with the puppies!
my poetry teacher
long drives at night in a car i don't own
living on my own
a new yoga class
talking to my mom a lot
not drinking/finding other things to do
neko, my cousin's new puppy that i've only seen once
watching snow fall from a warm dorm room
tony ofcourse
xoxo
old pioneer co-op
iowa city before classes started
flavored bigelow fruit teas
bright pink toenail polish in the season where no one sees them
a spring break trip to LA (SUN!!!)
creative writing class
rhetoric teacher asking me out for a drink (cute guy that listens to modest mouse!)

-
freezing rain
poems i don't understand
superbowl
parking tickets
living on my own
my roommate's laziness
the stingy boy that moved in my boyfriend
worrying myself sick
what i believe is a sinus infection (a.k.a a brick in your head)
my girl doctor appointment
finding an apartment for next year

yes! the pluses outweigh the negatives.

No comments: