6.01.2007

today june begins.

"and what is so rare as a day in june? then, if ever, come perfect days."
james russell lowell

amanda took this photograph when she was visiting last weekend. i don't think i knew she took it. she always does that. captures me in these moments that i don't remember having. i love this photograph because i feel that it really portrays my life right now. lying on my bed, drinking a glass of wine, reading, watching people walk by out the window. and now a bit of romance too. ah, summertime.

6 comments:

doomsday has blue eyes said...

what a beautiful picture.

Blondie said...

Romance?? Perfect for summer. Love it. Of course, I'll need to hear more details...

Anonymous said...

THIS looks like heaven to me!

Blondie said...

June is almost over--where's MB?

bonkosi alyssa said...

mary beth is in IOWA!! :)

Blondie said...

MB, are you still in Iowa? COME BACK. Post your badass pictures. NOW!! :)