4.13.2007

chaos

i'm heading to philadephia today to work at a national geographic traveler photo seminar with krista. we're spending the weekend there and i'm excited to see the city and meet some more of our photographers. it's always so inspiring to meet more creative types.

i get back on sunday night and finish packing up for the move on monday. i'm anxious to get everything into the apartment and start making it feel like home. i know i will love living alone. with all of the chaos of guests and deadlines and plans, i have been skimping on my yoga. after a week in mexico and coming back to a new home, i hope to feel even more balanced. it's these crazy times that you really find your equilibrium.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Is that what it's called? I thought I've been busy finding my Inner Crazy. Hahahahaha! OK, sorry, too early.

Anonymous said...

I always found living alone to be both a huge test and a huge triumph.