3.01.2007

happy march first.

amanda and my feet celebrating cinco de mayo on the iowa river

alright, enough moaning and groaning. it's almost spring. no more of this being sick, moping around. i thought i'd come back from jamaica feeling radiant and recharged, but instead i've been half full, one-quarter sickness and one-quarter nostalgia. i've got two whole days of empty space ahead of me and i'm filling them to the brim in hopes that i can fill myself to the brim too.

watch la dolce vita/go on a bike ride with my brother/eat at dos gringos in mount pleasant/take kyra's yoga class at inspired/go for a run/take a bunch of photographs/write freelancing pitches at a coffeeshop/finish fear of flying/have tea on my lovely little deck/prepare for marie & john's visit (yea!)

and according to the weatherman, i just might get to throw a thunderstorm into the mix too.


1 comment:

Blondie said...

The Iowa River. Sigh. Great, now I miss it, too. Especially as I look out the window at all the snow that fell this morning and think about scooping it off my car so I can go to work.