1.12.2007

friday.

i have been daydreaming about the three-day stretch ahead of me all week for one simple reason - i have nothing to do. just a couple of runs, some freelancing, cooking, and sleeping in. oh yes, and looking for an apartment to move into this spring. ooh, i like the idea of living alone - coming home to the house however i left it, playing my favorite neko case song on repeat without annoying anyone, piling my kitchen table high with fresh lemons and flowers.


a new obsession of mine: google book search. you can browse books in pdf form on your computer screen. it certainly doesn't beat holing up in a bookstore with a stack of books and magazines and a chai tea, but it will do for now considering i'm glued to my desk.

books i've been reading via my mac:
happy yoga, stern men, tapas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living alone huh? That's nice of you to break that to me on your blog. Just so happens I was thinking of doing the same thing.

bonkosi alyssa said...

mb.

you sound so happy.

yay.